Write For Us – Guest Bloggers Wanted
I am looking for high-quality content to share with the Muhaddi’s audience. That should be the most important thing you are considering when submitting an article or guest post idea. We have a team of editors and content strategists that will work with you from your initial submission to the final publishing of your piece.
What Can You Write About
Since we are devoted to the enrichment of our audience’s lives, both personally and professionally, articles on this site cover a variety of topics.
Here are some of the categories I am looking for writers on:
- Technical – Web development, mobile development, QA and automation, other. These articles should be at least 2000 words (even more if you have it in you), and include detailed instructions, How-to’s, tutorials and getting started or introductions or guides to a specific technology, framework or programming language.
- Career – All kinds of career topics that would appeal to: employees, managers, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and students. These articles should relate specifically to the programming and developer industry.
- Marketing Yourself – Blogging, personal branding, speaking, networking, using social networks, podcasting. These articles should teach programmers how to sell themselves to others, either through their current position or as a freelancer and/or entrepreneur.
- Productivity – System, hacks, learning, etc. These articles should give programmers the tools to accelerate their processes and put their best work (and selves) out to the world.
- Motivational – Psychology, dealing with fear, failure, attitude, love, inspiration, success. These articles should harken back to the basic premise of Muhaddi’s: Making The Complex Simple. Using anecdotes, studies, or other empiric evidence to break these big picture ideas into implementable action items is key.
- Fitness, finance, and misc. – Other content, but strongly related to programmers. These articles should follow a similar structure to Motivational articles, focusing especially on giving Muhaddi’s readers tips and tricks that they can apply in their lives for big changes and results.
- Tech – Hardware, gadgets, reviews, recommendations. These articles should also be longer (at least 1500 words) and include detailed specifications and information that will advise Muhaddi’s readers all the good, bad, and ugly about the product.
Many of these topics are “soft” topics, so any of the writing for them should be specific to software developers.
- DO NOT write an article titled “How To Get Started Lifting Weights” – then write a broad personal fitness piece.
- DO write an article titled “A Programmer’s Guide to Lifting Weights” – then write a piece that specifically addresses the personal fitness regime that programmers (who often sit hunched over a keyboard at a desk for hours on end) would need to follow to bulk up.
How To Submit an Article
To submit an article idea or apply to be a writer on Muhaddi’s , please send your concept and we’ll be in touch to see about getting you published on the site! If you have any questions, you can email us (we do not accept submissions or queries through this email address – you will be directed back to the request form on this page).
General questions & other stuff: Muhammad Muhaddis